1. People aren’t always what they seem. Some have hidden agendas that you may never see until you have invested your time and energy into them, only to be disappointed.
2. Sometimes people can’t express love in the same way as you can and they are often thought of as not loving you. Understanding that everyone is different helps you to understand your own capacity to love and not put expectations on someone else to fulfill you.
3. Experience and maturity are two different things. Just because a person has achieved a certain age, does not mean they have achieved the same maturity.
4. When you are hurt, it is not the end of the world or the end of you ever being hurt. Embrace your hurt and embrace yourself. You can mitigate your hurt by not repeating the same lessons.
5. How you were born into this life may have influenced who you are, but you are responsible for who you become.
6. Success is not measured in monetary units, it is how you treat people in life and how you make them feel when you are in their presence. Kindness goes a long way